Friday, June 15, 2007

One More Day

Father time sometimes ages people very fast! I went home 2 weeks ago after being with my aunt. A week ago last Tuesday she was feeling bad when I called so I had the sitter call an ambulance. She was readmitted for the third time and I have been here for 10 days and holding. She has the primary, ifectious disease, lung, and kidney doctors all stumped, along with me! Her white count stays around 17000 even with very strong antibotics. She received 2 units of blood which gave her some energy. Now if she would eat that would improve things. They are moving her to a skilled nursing floor tonight and I don't think she will like that...they are going to push her! Maybe one day in the near future life will settle down!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sorry your aunt is still having problems! As for life settling down....don't count on it....:)

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry your aunt is having all of these problems, Pam. Hang in there!