Monday, September 24, 2007

HOTS retreat!



A fun weekend in Temple at the HOTS retreat!! Janet and I left early Friday morning and stopped at Waco. We love my GPS!! Spent time at Crop, Paper, Scissors, making some fun purchases and then had lunch at Jason's Deli! Checked in to the Hilton in Temple and headed for the retreat!! We were so lucky to have Kathy and Liz at our table...never a dull moment!! Janet worked on her Christmas explosion box, Liz cranked out vacation layouts, Kathy did adorable layouts of her cute boys and I worked on my circle album!! Sunday Liz, Kathy, and I entered some of our work in the contest for best layouts and mini albums! Kathy won honorable mention,Liz won first place for mixed media, and I won first place in mini albums! We had a lot of fun but very little sleep this weekend!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Of COURSE you won the mini albums!