Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amazing



DIL, Kerri is an amazing person and does amazing things, but we found out she does have a hidden talent. We were having dinner at the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie. This historic house is home to 3 spirits that live in the restaurant.

Enough of the history, all of our drinks (all tea, coke and water) came with cherries. The conversation came up, who could tie the stem in a knot with their tongue....only 1 person raised their hand....the mother of my grandchildren, the Crafty Scrapper employe, wife to my son ,can do the tying the knot in the cherry stem in her mouth.

The busboy with the fancy tatoo on his neck stood speechless and totally blown away while Kerri did this.

The boys however impressed, were more intent on getting the last appetizer.

A fun day,a baseball game,a little CS shopping, and fun dinner, filled with talent.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow....I don't know how you'd do that...lol!

Kerri said...

Oh My Gosh!! I can't believe you posted that! :) Too funny! Thanks for the sweet compliments too though! We had a great time and were so happy to see some familiar faces! Tuck was very sad to see you go and mentioned it several times. I know we are all busy, but will have to plan more visits like that! By the way, great pics. I love the one of the restaurant. Hugs, K