Tuesday, February 12, 2008

soccer word bloom


I hate getting all the stuff together for tax season. Every year I say I will be more organized but that never seems to happen. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it up and send it to the accountant.
I love this time of the year, not too hot, just a great spring day. My tulips are trying so hard to poke their heads up. Of course the weather for the weekend is not going to be this nice, they are forecasting sleet,and if it happens, it will be Friday when we have a soccer game!
I finished a soccer word bloom album today, it's a good thing I have a lot of soccer pictures.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You always have the best little albums! And my guess is you have the world's biggest collection of soccer scrapping supplies! :) Hope the weather isn't too bad for the weekend.