Thursday, December 11, 2008

Knitting

Last year I decided I wanted to learn to knit. I did learn many years ago but totally remember nothing. I thought I would make some cut little caps for T to wear around and be stylin'. I made 2, these 2, and decided once again knitting is not for me. Evidently the caps were not as stylin' as I thought she thought they would be. The caps were tossed in her closet, forgotten until this week. Now they are "stylin"! I guess this cold weather will entice her to put anything on her head.

5 comments:

Karen Lambert said...

Well her big smiles says she is glad she has these stylin hats. It is a good thing to be warm.

Marie said...

I knitted a scraf many years ago and decided it wasn't for me. Your caps look great!

ScrapAddict said...

Knitting has always eluded me as has crochet. Just can't seem to get the hang of it! Those caps are lovely!

Catherine said...

WTG with the hat! It looks great!

Melanie said...

I've always wanted to learn how to knit. T certainly seems to be enjoying her hats. LOL about the cold will get her to put anything on her head! :)