Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scrapbook Fever Friends Crop


Saturday was such a blast!! I went to the monthly SFFC and spent the entire day scrapping and visiting with friends and fellow scrappers that I had not seen in a while. Linda came by to visit ( still trying to get her come to one of these to scrap)and it was great to see her! Miss ya lady! Everyone brought food and I think we all suffered from sugar overdose.Jimmy Sue made us an awesome custom acrylic stamp with our name on it! Marie and Patti made us the cutest fork Santa for our trees, some great custom paper, plus some yummy hot chocolate mix. There were great little presents of joy to share and some great door prizes. Yes, Janet I am going to make the card:). We were all instructed to wear Santa hats, but some didn't follow instructions, and of course every group has to have the rebel angel, complete with Halo ( though I think it was a tad tarnished ).There were about 25 there but by the time we took this picture, only the die hards were still around. This was a great way to spend a day with friends during the Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Karen Lambert said...

looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Marie said...

We sure did have fun didn't we??? Always have to make the last one of the year memorable so people come back next year!

ScrapAddict said...

I soooo missed it. I'm coming next month I swear!!

Melanie said...

It would be so fun to scrap with you some day!