Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stormy night and


our resident snake. We had several hours of tornado warnings last night. The storms were moving into town from the east and west, so we prepared to get into the guest bathroom downstairs. Luckily for us the storms went around us and we only received a lot of rain and wind. I was sitting on the patio watching the rain and lightning when I looked down and there was our resident snake about 6 inches from my foot. I guess he was finding higher ground but on top of my foot was not going to work! I decided I had enough storm/snake watching for the night. This picture is the clouds building around here last night.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow!! That's an amazing picture!

Laura said...

WOW that is some cloud! How freaky! I'm glad it went around you. As for that snake...I'm glad you saw it before it was on your foot! Eeeek!