Friday, June 20, 2008

Corsicana Road Trip



Janet, Marie, and I took a day road trip to Waxahachie to.Crafty Scrapper, did a little shopping (of course), and had lunch at the Dove's Nest. My dil met us there for a great lunch and short visit. We drove to Corsicana to Scrappin Good Timefor a little more shopping but made a stop at the Collin Street Bakery. I know that I am among the few that love fruitcake and theirs is the best in the world! I didn't buy a fruitcake but came home with some yummy cookies. I really enjoyed reading the history of this landmark bakery.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

My DH is a fruitcake fan....I have to make it every year for Christmas.

sherry d said...

LOVE the historical marker pic. I could even read most of it. I'm one of those that would stop at all of them if dh would let me so that i could take pics of them. I love them.

sherryd