Saturday, July 26, 2008

WV Road Trip Relatives

We tried to find a relative of my little bug in every state and I think the only state we missed was Mississippi.

Here are some relatives:



The Redneck Alabama cousin
Louisiana cousin with a tramp stamp

LSU Tiger Fan, cousin, must have been a close relative, almost the same color silver. See the Tiger tail??
My Bourbon Street Brother! Parking lights glowing, white leather interior, ready for the night life! The wet bricks are not wet from water, someone had just dumped their beer.

My Cocoa Beach, Florida nephew. This is what I would have looked like if I had gone on the fishing trip. Maybe he had been, he was parked at the dock.
My Florida niece. This beauty was heading for the beach, the seats were covered in those slip on flowers covers, and the beads were hanging from the mirror.


I had a hard time finding a Georgia relative, there were either going the wrong way or way too fast. I finally lucked out, we chased this cousin at about 80mph!




This is my retired grandmother. She wasn't on our vacation road trip, but sadly sitting in Milford, Texas, just put out to pasture!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love all these photos....you ARE planning on doing a mini album with these, right?

Melanie said...

I want to see a mini-album! :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.